Carbon Neutral Since 2020: Celebrating Earth Day and Our Commitment to Sustainability
IdeaScale is more than software. We believe innovation means working together to create positive change in the world. And while our tech does this, we also put these values into practice in how we conduct business.
In 2020, IdeaScale became the first carbon-neutral innovation management solution by reducing our carbon footprint and giving back to the community at large. Achieving carbon neutrality means adhering to international standards, including:
- Establishing carbon neutrality and carbon management strategies
- Calculating and tracking your carbon footprint
- Offsetting emissions by taking part in quality projects around the world
- Implementing cost-effective carbon reduction programs
- Developing a marketing strategy around environmental credentials
We’ve been ensuring that we follow these standards every year since first reaching carbon neutrality, and we are so excited that fellow innovation management solutions Wazoku and — most recently — HYPE also have achieved carbon-neutral status!
We each want to be at the forefront of innovation — it’s the right thing to do and it’s good business. Some of the best ideas and achievements happen through collaboration, and this Earth Day, we’re celebrating each other’s efforts to create a better future for our planet.
We’ll continue tirelessly to support projects that create a more sustainable environment — learn more about IdeaScale’s values and the initiatives that we support!
- Why IdeaScale is Carbon Neutral
- A large collection of articles relating to innovation in climate change and sustainability
- How Innovation Addresses Sustainability Challenges
- Commission for Environmental Cooperation’s #Youth4Innovation Challenge Case Study
- How Government Innovation Promises to Help Communities Fight Wildfires
Featured image via Unsplash.